QUALITY & ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
It is the policy of Bellamet UK LTD to maintain quality and environmental systems designed to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organization.
It is the policy of Bellamet UK LTD to:
- strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- comply with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services;
- ensure the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health, protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems and any other specific commitments which are relevant to the context of the organization;
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality & environmental policy;
- maintain management systems that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management systems based on “risk”.
This quality & environmental policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programs and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality & environmental process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive regular communication to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and environment and its impact on customer service and of the products or services which we provide.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality and environmental system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality and Environmental Systems are subject to both internal and external annual audits.